We respect everyone's right for privacy and do our best to ensure that your personal data we collect is protected. We regularly assess the risks associated with the processing of personal data and implement appropriate strategies to mitigate the risks. We always process personal data lawfully and collect only relevant and necessary personal data, which we retain only for as long as retention is required by law or fulfilling orders or other operational purposes.
We collect personal data directly from customers with their consent, whether by e-mail, inquiry form or automatic data collection tools in the online store (Google Analytics, cookies, pixel tag), which help to better optimize the website user experience and are voluntary for each website visitor. Cookies may be created by various service providers who help us promote our web services. Examples of such providers are Google and Facebook.
A pixel tag is a small snippet of website code that allows you to set and read cookies. Pixel tags are triggered when a user opens an email, arrives at a website etc. It is then registered that the user has opened the e-mail or downloaded third-party cookies.
We use the following cookies
Session cookies are temporary and disappear when you leave the website or close your browser. Session cookies may be used for certain functions of the website, login and shopping cart.
Persistent cookies (if the visitor gives consent, they are stored on the user's computer after closing the web browser), the purpose of which is to remember the customer's choices on the web page. Persistent cookies can be used, for example, to identify you as a repeat visitor to a website and to customize the content of the website to suit your needs or to collect statistics.
Users of our websites are considered to have accepted cookies if cookies are enabled in their browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, not all services and features of our website may work properly. You can always decide whether or not to allow cookies in your browser settings. If you do not allow cookies, set your web browser to automatically disable cookies or notify you each time a website asks for permission to add a cookie. Please refer to your browser's help function to make the necessary settings.
We process the following Personal Data
(1) personal and contact information, such as name, email address, telephone number, IP address;
(2) details of corporate customer representatives, such as name, title, position;
(3) bank details of buyers, such as current account number, bank name;
(4) purchase history, such as date of purchase, purchased goods and services, quantity.
We may receive personal information directly from you when you enter your personal information when making a purchase in our online store, when you visit our website, fill out our form at a public event or participate in a consumer game. We collect your purchase history ourselves when we store information about your purchases in the e-shop.
We process Personal Data for the following purposes
(1) to ensure the operation of the online store, including purchase processes, order processing and delivery, customer support;
(2) to exercise rights and fulfill obligations arising from legislation, including refundng payments, fulfillment of accounting obligations;
(3) to process your inquiries and requests;
(4) to conduct satisfaction surveys, analyse customer preferences, and use the results of these surveys and analysis for marketing and development of products;
(5) to transmit notices about the online shop;
(6) to send newsletters;
(7) to promote our products and services.
You have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data
(1) Right of access to personal data - You have the right to know what personal data we store about you and how we process it, including the right to know the purpose of the processing, the persons to whom we disclose personal data, information on automated decision making and the right to receive copies of your personal data.
(2) Right to rectification of personal data - You have the right to request the rectification of insufficient, incomplete and incorrect personal data.
(3) Right to withdraw consent for processing your personal data - You have the right to withdraw the consent given to us for the processing of personal data. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
(4) Right to delete personal data ("Right to be forgotten") - You have the right to request that we delete your personal data (eg if you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or if the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected). We have the right to refuse the deletion of personal data if the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of our legal obligation, the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, the preparation, submission, protection or public interest of legal claims.
(5) Right to restrict the processing - In certain cases, you have the right to prohibit or restrict the processing of your personal data for a certain period of time (eg if you have objected to the processing of personal data).
(6) Right to object - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if your personal data is processed in our legitimate interest or in the public interest. You may object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time and we will respond immediately.
(7) Right to transfer data - If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and the personal data is processed automatically, you have the right to request the personal data you provided to us in a structured, publicly available format to transfer your personal data to another entity. You also have the right to request that we transfer personal data directly to another entity, if this is technically feasible.
(8) Automated decision-making (including profiling) - If we have informed you that we are performing automated processing (including profiling) that has legal consequences or significant implications for you, you may request that the automated decision would not be done solely on the basis of automated processing.
(9) Filing a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data about us with the Data Protection Inspectorate (www.aki.ee). You can find more information about your rights in Section 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
To whom do we disclose personal information?
We disclose your personal data or give access to personal data to the authorities and the supervisory authority, if we have a corresponding legal obligation, to our authorized processors and persons who have a legal right to receive personal data, as well as to an authorized employee of Maksekeskus AS to make payments. As a rule, we process personal data within the European Economic Area (in addition to the EU countries Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). If we need to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area, the transfer will take place in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
How long do we keep personal information?